Friday, April 24, 2015

The Songsmith Songwriter Challenge!

Hi all!

As some of you may know, I was immersed into this crazy thing, which is write 7 songs in 7 days, each day!, I know is a crazy thing to do, but it was a real challenge and pushed me in every way. No matter the consequences, the work, the stress, the routine of everyday, I was able to pull everything just in time! It was hard, yes, but, life is hard isn't it?

I have every song recorded in my smartphone, for demo and lyrics purposes, I'm planning now to record them live in a video form with a friend in my home studio, just guitar and voice, a couple of GoPros and that's it! Here is the list of the final take of the 7 songs!

1- Angel White Wings
2- Here Is You
3- I Can Be Inspired
4- Unsung Hero
5- Down This Rain
6- Eccentric Poet
7- Pieces in Seven and Seven Other Pieces


I have to polish a few lyrics on some of the songs though, but the hard work is finished! They are short songs as you can see, and it is just guitar/voice thing in a songwriter inspired way. Hope you like the songs! I'll keep you posted!

IRR

No comments:

Post a Comment