Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A Time For Everything Demo Montage




This is the song I'm working on right now, it is called "A Time For Everything" based on the book of Ecclesiastes, seeing it just a book and the theme it portraits about a time for everything in life and all that was inspiring. Is a work in progress I just want to get my ideas sounding, that's it!

This album is coming pretty varied in terms of music styles, I don't know I'm just writing music, what comes out comes out!

and we keep it going...lot of work ahead...*sigh



Licencia Creative Commons
A Time For Everything Demo por Iros Rodriguez Rodriguez se distribuye bajo una Licencia Creative Commons AtribuciĆ³n-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 4.0 Internacional.
Basada en una obra en http://irosmultiverse.blogspot.com/2015/02/a-time-for-everything-demo-montage.html.


No comments:

Post a Comment