Saturday, May 7, 2011

SAC #UPDATE

I had some footage and some .mov files of me playing through some of the sections of "The Sorcerer" which is the first demo planned for record and produce from my band, Skies Of Mars.

First I have to convert the files to .mp4 or .flv and do some video editing to upload some of this shit! I've been very busy lately with work and some others activities, and of course writing and stuff, I really don't have the time to recreate on a PC anymore which suck hard!...but for that matter I'm covering a "Protest The Hero" song! it will be a great bonus for this episode!

Some heavy and crazy stuff in this take I'm tellin' ya' I'm in "wolfman-mode" the beard is long! sooo the music gets heavier!! ha!

See ya next time!

and stay tuned!

Don't forget to follow me @irosrod for some quick updates!

///

Tuve algunos imagenes y algunos archivos .mov de mí tocando a través de algunas de las secciones de "The Sorcerer", que es el primer demo planeado para grabar y producir de mi banda, Skies Of Mars.

Primero tengo que convertir los archivos a .mp4 o .flv y hacer algo de edición de vídeo para subir algo de esta mierda! He estado muy ocupado últimamente con el trabajo y algunas actividades y demás, y por supuesto de la escritura de las canciones, realmente no tengo tiempo para recrearme en un PC! ... Pero por lo demás me estoy cubriendo una cancion de "Protest The Hero", será una gran ventaja para este episodio!

Algunas cosas pesadas y locas en esta entrega que estoy en el "hombre-lobo-mode" la barba esta larga! sooo la música se hace más pesada! ja!

Nos vemos la próxima vez!

y estad atentos!

No se olviden de seguirme @irosrod para algunas actualizaciones rápidas!

No comments:

Post a Comment