Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My REAL Soundcloud account!

I have been receiving a lot of feedback and followers from my false soundcloud account, let me explain, originally at the beginning I created a normal account but one day I signed in with the stupid Facebook button by mistake, the thing signed in creating another account. I know I have pointed out this several times, but I'm still receiving lots of messages and followers on my "false" account. The weird thing of all this is that I'd tried in deleting this account but, it never deletes!!, anyway here's the link of my real SoundCloud Account:

http://soundcloud.com/irosrod

Here you can access and hear a few of my sounds and things, in fact, some future demos and works will be posted there!

So stay tune to that!!

Later!

IRR

No comments:

Post a Comment