Friday, March 2, 2012

These Walls

Hello there followers and friends! Thanks for hanging there for me for such a long time; I had abandoned this blog completely shit! And I don't even remember the last time I posted out something. Well anyway I’ve been caught in the “Working Man-move out to make more money-college crap-hermit with no time” thingy, maybe is not normal in some people, but I have like 3 different jobs, plus lots of shit to do and lots of responsibilities, and as you can see, I don’t have time for NOTHING! I haven’t picked my guitar in several weeks, and have been very disconnected with musical stuff, last time I tested a PRS guitar with a friend and I realized that my chops were on a pretty bad state, my pinky was like DEAD, I felt really bad, but, I know that with a little time and workout my chops will be in shape again, but hey, my acoustic skills leveled up for sure.

I’ve encountered this problems/walls and realize that for focusing really in what I love and want to do (MUSIC) I have to surpass a lot of things: first of, college, this is already taking me a LOT of my time and I’m finishing that shit up, and really I want to get out of that crap as soon as possible! Another thing will be acquiring new gear, guitars, and yes, build a whole home studio, this will cost A LOT.

I know for sure that I will get this goals one day, with time and dedication, money will come eventually and is just a matter of putting a great effort and time in projects like “Building my Home Studio”. After all this is done, and the walls are gone I WILL record songs, demos, and finance a musical project (people think that having music recorded and having a band is a game of children). As you can see, all these walls stop me from doing what I love to do, and nevertheless is a sad thing, right now I’m focusing in work, business and money, (and maybe other things) but understand THIS, I have to be prepared to start doing it, but anyways time will tell.

As you may know, I’ve been ALWAYS be frustrated with all this stuff, this isn’t new in my life, but, everything at the end will be OK, I KNOW that!

LATER!!

IROS RR

No comments:

Post a Comment